- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 163PS TURBOCHARGED DIESEL (MANUAL) RWD
- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 180PS TURBOCHARGED DIESEL (AUTO) RWD
- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 180PS TURBOCHARGED DIESEL (AUTO) AWD
- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 240PS TWIN TURBOCHARGED DIESEL (AUTO) AWD
- 3.0 LITRE V6 300PS TWIN TURBOCHARGED DIESEL (AUTO) AWD
- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 250PS TURBOCHARGED PETROL (AUTO) AWD
- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 300PS TURBOCHARGED PETROL (AUTO) AWD
2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 163PS TURBOCHARGED DIESEL (MANUAL) RWD
NEW DIESEL, PETROL OR ELECTRIC?
Whether you take regular trips in start-stop city traffic, or longer journeys on the motorway, make an informed decision about your next vehicle with 5 quick questions.
*Unladen (EU) - includes a 75kg driver, full fluids and 90% fuel
**Figure refers to cars with sunroof open.
†Below the parcel shelf and when tyre repair system is fitted. 508 litres with space saver spare wheel. 463 litres with full size spare wheel.
All values shown are with intelligent Stop/Start technology.
Weights reflect vehicles to standard specifications. Optional extras increase weight.
‡The figures provided are as a result of official manufacturer's tests in accordance with EU legislation. For comparison purposes only. Real world figures may differ. CO2 and fuel economy figures may vary according to wheel fitment and optional extras fitted.
View WLTP figures.
WLTP is the new official EU test used to calculate standardised fuel consumption and CO₂ figures for passenger cars. It measures fuel, energy consumption, range and emissions. This is designed to provide figures closer to real-world driving behaviour. It tests vehicles with optional equipment and with a more demanding test procedure and driving profile.
Engine data has not been re-certified in 2018. Data shown conforms to the 2017 NEDC certification.