- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 163PS TURBOCHARGED DIESEL (MANUAL) RWD
- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 180PS TURBOCHARGED DIESEL (AUTO) RWD
- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 180PS TURBOCHARGED DIESEL (AUTO) AWD
- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 240PS TWIN TURBOCHARGED DIESEL (AUTO) AWD
- 3.0 LITRE V6 300PS TWIN TURBOCHARGED DIESEL (AUTO) AWD
- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 250PS TURBOCHARGED PETROL (AUTO) AWD
- 2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 300PS TURBOCHARGED PETROL (AUTO) AWD
2.0 LITRE 4 CYLINDER 250PS TURBOCHARGED PETROL (AUTO) AWD
*Unladen (EU) - includes a 75kg driver, full fluids and 90% fuel.
**Unladen (DIN) - includes full fluids and 90% fuel.
†Below the parcel shelf and when tyre repair system is fitted. 508 litres with space saver spare wheel. 463 litres with full size spare wheel.
††With 18” wheels fitted.
‡The figures provided are NEDC2 calculated from official manufacturer's WLTP tests in accordance with EU legislation. For comparison purposes only. Real world figures may differ. CO2 and fuel economy figures may vary according to wheel fitment and optional extras fitted. NEDC2 are figures calculated using a Government formula from WLTP figures equivalent to what they would have been under the old NEDC test. The correct tax treatment can then be applied.
‡View F‑PACE WLTP.
WLTP is the new official EU test used to calculate standardised fuel consumption and CO2 figures for passenger cars. It measures fuel, energy consumption, range and emissions. This is designed to provide figures closer to real-world driving behaviour. It tests vehicles with optional equipment and with a more demanding test procedure and driving profile.
 Engine data has not been re-certified in 2019. Data shown conforms to the 2017 NEDC certification.