- How are electric vehicles charged?
- What charging equipment will I need?
- Who can install a wall box for me?
- Is a wall box included with the price of the vehicle?
- If I install a wall box, what happens if I decide to move home?
- Will I also be able to charge other electric vehicles using the approved Jaguar wall box?
- Can I use someone else's wall box, or do I need to makes sure it’s compatible?
- What if I have a parking spot in an apartment building, can I install a wall box?
- I do not have dedicated parking at home or work. Does that mean I cannot have an electric vehicle?
- How much does it cost to charge an electric vehicle?
- Can I charge my vehicle using a photovoltaic system (solar) at home?
- Can I charge at any public charging station?
- Why has Jaguar not created its own dedicated public charging network?
- How do I find charging stations?
- Is it acceptable to store charging cables in the cabin or on the back seat of the car?
- Can I use any Mode 3 Cable to charge I-PACE?
- How is the charging cable protected against theft or vandalism when using public charging?
- Can I-PACE be driven with a charging cable still plugged in?
- Can electric vehicles be charged in the rain?
- Should I charge to 100 per cent every time?
- Why is the first 80 percent charge so much faster than the final 20 percent?
- How many days can an electric vehicle be left without charging? For instance, can I leave it parked at the airport?
- What are 'destination charging' and 'journey charging'?
- Is there an iOS or Android app that can assist with managing how I charge I-PACE?
Can’t find the answer to a question you have about Electric Vehicles? Ask a Jaguar Electric Vehicle Specialist.
WLTP (Worldwide harmonised Light vehicle Test Procedure) is the new process that has been phased in from 2017, which measures fuel, energy consumption, range and emissions in passenger vehicles in Europe. This is designed to provide figures closer to real-world driving behaviour. It tests vehicles with optional equipment and with a more demanding test procedure and driving profile.
Official EU test figures from manufacturer tests under EU legislation. For comparative purposes only. Real-world figures and overall EV performance data may vary according to driving and environmental variables.
Performance data not applicable to models sold in China.
Specific features described may be optional, please contact your local Jaguar Retailer for availability. Certain features require an appropriate SIM with a suitable data contract which will require further subscription after the initial term advised by your Retailer. Mobile connectivity cannot be guaranteed in all locations. Information and images displayed on this web page in relation to technology, including screens or sequences, are subject to software updates, version control and other system/visual changes depending on options selected. All in-car features should be used by drivers only when safe for them to do so. Drivers must ensure they are in full control of the vehicle at all times.