Find out how to use Bluetooth® Connectivity with your mobile phone and explore the features that can keep you connected while you drive.
- What is Bluetooth®?
- What can I use Jaguar Bluetooth® Connectivity for?
- Is my mobile phone handset compatible?
- How do I connect to Bluetooth®?
- Do I need specific software on my mobile phone to connect via Bluetooth®?
- Is the phone or the software tested by Jaguar Engineering for compatibility?
- Is any phone model compatible provided it has the required software?
- Why is the software important?
- Can I update my mobile phone software?
- Why are a limited number of phones compatible?
- Is it possible my phone will work if it is not on the Jaguar compatible list?
- Can numbers in the phonebook be scrolled through using the steering wheel?
- What is different about the Jaguar aftersales Bluetooth® accessory functionality?
- Where is the docking station or cradle in the car for the phone (if fitted)?
- Will the phone charge if connected to the cradle?
- Can the phone still operate when charging?
- How can I charge my Bluetooth® phone in car?
- Will my mobile phone connect to Bluetooth® if it’s in my pocket or bag?
- How do I know when a cradle phone is correctly connected to the car (when fitted)?
- How do I know when a Bluetooth® phone is connected to the car?
- Does the phone need to be switched on to work?
- How do I pair my Bluetooth®-compatible mobile phone to my Jaguar?
- How many Bluetooth® phones can be paired to a car at any time?
- Can I connect a phone in the cradle whilst connected via Bluetooth®(when fitted)?
- Once the phone is paired, what do I have to do each time to make the phone work in the car?
- If a Bluetooth® phone battery gets low or Bluetooth® is turned off will the pairing be lost?