WELCOME TO THE JAGUAR DIPLOMATIC SALES PROGRAMME
We understand that as diplomats, you must always represent your country in the best light. Our Diplomatic Sales Programme can help you do just that. We offer preferential rates for diplomats, and continuous support. Making it easier for you to drive a Jaguar – a symbol of excellence worldwide.
THE JAGUAR RANGE
Sophisticated, distinctive, and technologically advanced; a Jaguar car helps you make every impression count. Plus, with impressive fuel consumption and emissions figures, Jaguar is a cost effective choice too.
DOWNLOAD A BROCHURE
Learn more about our Diplomatic Sales Programme.
TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION
At Jaguar Land Rover – the UK’s biggest investor in manufacturing research and development – we’re constantly developing world-class innovations that empower the driver, including connected car services and advanced in-car technology such as the Touch Pro infotainment system.
In the second half of 2018 our first all-electric vehicle will come to the road. It will deliver zero emissions – helping you demonstrate environmental responsibility and reduce operating costs. All without ever compromising on style or performance.
PERSONAL CUSTOMER CARE AND PREFERENTIAL RATES
Alongside preferential rates, we offer diplomats continuous support through our global network of local retailers, with everything from choosing your tailored Jaguar car, to expert servicing and maintenance. Making the process of ordering and maintaining your Jaguar as simple as possible.
QUALIFYING DIPLOMATIC BODIES
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO)
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- European Space Agency (ESA)
- Western European Union (WEU)
- Council of Europe
- European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN)
- Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)
- International Labour Organisation (ILO)
- United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) International Development Association (IDA)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- European Parliament
- European Court
- Their executive bodies, institutions e.g. European Central Bank (ECB), European Patent Organisation (EPO) and agencies e.g. European Medicines Agency (EMEA), Europol
KEEP ME INFORMED
Sign up to receive more information about our Diplomatic Sales Programme.