Should any part of the vehicle require repair or replacement as a result of a manufacturing defect, the part will be repaired or replaced completely free of charge by any Jaguar Approved Repairer, regardless of any change of vehicle ownership during the period of cover.
Note: Tyres are covered separately by the tyre manufacturer. Your dealer will, however, assist you in any tyre claim.
In all warranty repairs carried out by a Jaguar Approved Repairer, Jaguar Genuine Parts (new or remanufactured to approved quality standards) will be used.
All warranty benefits commence on the day that the vehicle is handed over to the first owner (where the vehicle is operated by the Jaguar Approved Repairer, cover will commence on the date that the vehicle is put into service).
DURATION OF THE VEHICLE WARRANTY
3 years, 100 000km warranty
OWNER'S RESPONSIBILITIES - VEHICLE WARRANTY
No responsibility will be accepted by Jaguar Land Rover Limited where repair or replacement is required as a direct result of:
· Normal wear and tear- Failure to maintain the vehicle in accordance with Jaguar's maintenance schedules and service instructions
· The vehicle having been damaged by neglect, accident, improper use, or having been used for competitive purposes
· Refilling or topping-up with incorrect fuel e.g. petrol used instead of diesel.
· The vehicle having been altered from Jaguar Land Rover specifications
· Failure to use Jaguar specified parts or fluids during a warranty repair (or parts of equivalent quality during a retail repair).
Items which are subject to adjustment or replacement during NORMAL service or maintenance operations are not covered by the Warranty, unless the work is required as a direct result of a manufacturing defect.