Whether it belongs to you or the company, Jaguar Financial Services offer a wide range of competitive finance and insurance plans, developed exclusively for Jaguar owners and tailored to your requirements. With Jaguar Financial Services you are dealing with people who have a close working relationship with your local dealer and who are as passionate about Jaguar as you are.
Instalment Sale is the simple, traditional route to financing vehicle ownership. It's convenient to arrange and offers flexible terms to suit your needs. Financing periods can be structured from 12 - 60 months or longer dependant on your personal needs.
- Interest is calculated at either fixed or prime-linked rates
- The goods must be fully insured during the agreement
- There is no minimum deposit payable but may be dependant on current legislation and your credit profile
The benefits of choosing this agreement are:
You own the goods when you've paid the full amount
If the asset is used for business purposes, you can claim depreciation and the yearly interest paid against tax
You'll enjoy the benefit of any resale value
You may want to consider taking the following option with your finance package:
Leasing a Jaguar gives you the right to use it for an agreed period, during which time you pay rentals. At the end of the term, you return the goods, acquire ownership or extend the lease. Interest is calculated at either fixed or prime-linked rates. The goods must be fully insured during the agreement.
The benefits of leasing accrue mainly if you're using the item for business, or in the generation of income.
- Rentals can be claimed as expense against tax
- You don't need to own the asset to use it
- You avoid tying up working capital
- Stepped payments, inflated rentals and other structures can be tailored to your needs
- The deposit percentage and repayment period can be negotiated to suit you
Consider taking the following option with your finance package
To access the iContract Login please click here >