Terms and Conditions
Please read the following additional terms and conditions which apply to the Jaguar XJL Neiman Marcus Edition
- The reservations line (1-866-524-6963) will open at 12.00pm Eastern Standard Time on Friday 16th October 2009. Customer calls will be taken in the order they are received. Please note that because of limited supply, the vehicle may not be available for purchase at the time of your call.
- If a unit is available to be reserved at the time your call is taken and you are a qualifying retail customer, Jaguar Cars will place a unit on hold for your potential retail purchase from an authorized Jaguar dealer in accordance with the terms and conditions below.
- Limit of one reservation per qualified retail customer and one reservation per call.
- At the time of the call you will be referred to the authorized Jaguar dealer in closest proximity to your zip code unless you otherwise inform the call center agent at the time of reservation that you would prefer to purchase the vehicle from a different authorized Jaguar dealer. The sale and delivery process, including price terms, will be completed at this selected authorized Jaguar dealer.
- Following the phone reservation, the customer will receive an e-mail and confirmation letter by overnight mail detailing the terms and conditions of the reservation and the retail purchase process.
- The unit will be kept on hold for a period of two weeks from your receipt of the reservation confirmation letter. During this two-week period, you must:
- Complete a Retail Buyers Order as provided by your Jaguar dealer. Please bring a copy of the reservation confirmation letter or e-mail to your authorized Jaguar dealer to demonstrate your eligibility
- Provide a deposit of $5,000 to your dealer who will then submit proof of deposit to Jaguar Cars
- If the above conditions are not timely met, Jaguar Cars reserves the right to cancel your reservation and to offer the vehicle to the next waitlisted customer
- No additional factory options are available.
- The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price is $105,000. This includes destination and delivery. Excludes taxes, title, license, emissions and other local fees.
- Delivery time will be based on availability. While the current projection is that cars will be available by the end of March 2010, that is a projection only and we cannot guarantee any particular delivery date.
- You must pay for the vehicle as specified in the Retail Buyer’s Order and take delivery of your car within two weeks of the dealer notifying you of its arrival at the dealership.
- The 5-Piece Jaguar matching luggage set will be sent to customers after the vehicle has been delivered.
- For further information on the 2010 JAGUAR XJL SUPERCHARGED NEIMAN MARCUS EDITION, please contact your local authorized Jaguar dealer.
While we strive to provide accurate information in our printed and online materials, certain changes in standard equipment, options, prices, availability or delays may occur that may not be reflected. Your local authorized Jaguar dealer is your best source of up-to-date information.
- Jaguar reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.
- Warranty – Jaguar Cars offers a comprehensive 4-year/50,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty as well as a 6-year/unlimited mileage Corrosion Protection Limited Warranty. See your local authorized Jaguar dealer for complete details.
- Neiman Marcus is acting as the advertiser for this product. All Sales will be made solely by participating authorized Jaguar dealers in the United States.