Win Signed Team Sky shirts with Jaguar's XF Sportbrake!
Jaguar is proud to be supporting Team Sky as they compete in the Tour of Britain. To celebrate, we're giving our Twitter followers the chance to win two signed Team Sky shirts this week.
To enter, visit and follow @Sportbrake on Twitter and simply include #Teamskyjaguar in your conversations about the Tour of Britain.
All relevant tweets using #Teamskyjaguar will be entered into the prize draw.
You can enter the competition from 10am Monday 10th September 2012 to 5pm Friday 14th September 2012.
TOUR OF BRITAIN COMPETITION - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering this competition you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. To enter, visit and follow @Sportbrake on Twitter and simply include #Teamskyjaguar in your conversations about Tour of Britain. All relevant tweets using #Teamskyjaguar will be entered into the prize draw
3. Entry to the competition is free
4. The competition is open from 10am Monday 10th September 2012 to 5pm Friday 14th September 2012.
5. The competition is open to all residents of UK aged 18 or over. Proof of age will be required from all competition winners.
6. No employees, agents or suppliers of the Promoter, its retailer network and associated companies or their families will be eligible to take part in the competition.
7. A participant must have an account on Twitter to participate in the competition, and must be following @Sportbrake from that account
8. Participants may submit an unlimited number of valid entries for each day of the competition. Every valid entry will be accumulated into the prize draw
10. Only entries that follow the guidelines as outlined in clause 2 will be considered as a valid entry.
11. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid.
12. The prize will be 2 signed Team Sky T-shirts, one T-shirt per winner (subject to availability and at the Promoters discretion). The T-shirts are signed by the official 2012 Team Sky.
13. Two (2) winners will be chosen from all valid entries throughout the competition period through a random number generator at 1pm on Monday 17th September 2012.
14. No more than one prize will be awarded to any Participant. If the same Participant's name is drawn in respect of both prizes, the second draw will be re-run until a different Participant's name is drawn.
15. The winner of each prize will be contacted via DM on Twitter from the @Sportbrake account within two (2) working days from 17th of September and asked to confirm their email address to receive further details about accepting the prize.
16. If the Promoter subsequently discovers the winner is illegible, or foul play is suspected under these terms and conditions, then the Promoter reserves the right to not award the prize and another participant will be selected at random as the winner.
17. Prizes will be sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery to the postal address supplied by the winner. A signature will be required upon delivery.
18. Winners accept that the prize could be cancelled or suspended for any reason whatsoever beyond the control of the Promoter.
19. There is no cash or credit alternative and the prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
20. In all circumstances, the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. A list of winners can be obtained by contacting
Jaguar C/O We Are Social
1 Saint John's Square
London EC1M 4PN
22. The Promoter of this competition is Jaguar Land Rover Limited. Registered in England and Wales; No 1672070, Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry, CV3 4LF, England
23. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Twitter is not responsible to participants in respect of any aspect of this competition. By entering this competition you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and the competition.
25. Promoter reserves the right to contact all entrants regarding various product and service promotions or other related communications. Should entrants wish not to be contacted, they should write to the Promoter at the address as per Point 21. Entrants will have the opportunity to opt-out of future correspondence in any subsequent communications.