In the event of requiring assistance following Breakdown of a Covered Vehicle, contact Total Care Roadside Assistance. Please do not attempt to make your own arrangements.
Please have the following information to hand when calling Total Care Roadside Assistance:
• VIN number of your vehicle which can be found on your Total Care card.
• Registration number of your vehicle.
• Your exact location.
• Your contact telephone number.
To arrange assistance please call:
• When in your Country of Registration, please call toll free or local number which can be found on your vehicle’s window decal or membership card.
• When in other Covered Countries, please call +9714 3322234.
All calls to Total Care Roadside Assistance are recorded for Quality and Training purposes. This will also assist in confirming details of a call that may be incomplete or unclear.