JAGUAR F-TYPE SKETCHES PRIZE DRAW
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering this prize draw you agree to these terms and conditions; and to the use of your name in conjunction with the prize draw and publication of any list of names.
2. To enter, simply complete your details in the entry form. This can be accessed via a hyperlink in the app.
3. Entry is free.
4. The prize draw is open from 16:00 GMT on Monday 4th February 2013 to 12:00 GMT Friday 15th March 2013.
5. The prize draw is open to all residents of any country aged 16 or over. Proof of age may be required from all prize draw winners.
6. No employees, agents or suppliers of the Promoter, its retailer network and associated companies or their families will be eligible to take part in the prize draw.
7. Participants may submit up to one valid entry per device throughout the duration of the prize draw. Any additional entries will not be included in the draw.
8. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries; and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid.
9. The prize will be one of twelve printed design sketches that are signed by the Jaguar Design Team (subject to availability and at the Promoters discretion).
10. Participants may only win one prize throughout the duration of the prize draw.
11. All twelve winners will be chosen at random at 12:00 midday (GMT) on Friday 15th March 2013.
12. The winners of a prize will be contacted by email within two working days from the prize draw taking place. Prizes will be dispatched to winners by Monday 25th March 2013.
13. In the event that any winner is unable to take up the prize for any reason they must notify Promoter immediately. In this circumstance, Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
14. If the Promoter subsequently discovers the winner is illegible, or foul play is suspected under these terms and conditions then the Promoter reserves the right to not award the prize and another participant will be selected at random as the winner.
15. Prizes will be sent to the address provided by the winning entrants via a courier selected by the Promoter. Promoter will pay for the original courier of the prize but not any subsequent additional costs and will not be held responsible for any delays in transit.
16. Winners accept that the prize could be cancelled or suspended for any reason whatsoever beyond the control of the Promoter.
17. There is no cash or credit alternative and the prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
18. In all circumstances, the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. A list of winners can be obtained by contacting: ‘Sketches Prize Draw, Jaguar Communications, Jaguar Engineering Centre, Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry, CV3 4LF, England’.
20. The Promoter of this prize draw is Jaguar Land Rover Limited, Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry, CV3 4LF, England; Registered in England and Wales; No 1672070.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and the prize draw.
22. If the user opts-in, Promoter reserves the right to contact entrants regarding various product and service promotions or other related communications. Entrants wishing to opt-out after entry should write to: ‘Sketches Prize Draw, Jaguar Communications, Jaguar Engineering Centre, Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry, CV3 4LF, England’.