XJ engine range
JAGUAR 3.0 LITRE V6 275 TURBOCHARGED DIESEL
The Jaguar 3.0 litre V6 275 Turbocharged Diesel engine achieves remarkable levels of performance. It benefits from the introduction of the 8-speed gearbox and Intelligent Stop/Start technology. The top speed is electronically restricted to 155mph (250kph).
- Power: 275PS
- Torque: 600Nm
- Acceleration: 0-60mph in 6.0 seconds (0-100kph in 6.4 seconds)
- Fuel consumption (combined cycle) (SWB/LWB): 47mpg/45mpg (6.0 l/100km/6.3 l/100km)
- CO2 emissions (SWB/LWB): 159g/km/165g/km
- Available on Luxury, Premium Luxury and Portfolio models.
JAGUAR 5.0 LITRE V8 510 SUPERCHARGED PETROL
The Jaguar 5.0 litre V8 Supercharged Petrol engines feature twin air intakes, variable inlet camshaft phasing and a new sixth-generation Eaton supercharger for truly outstanding performance. The supercharger can provide high levels of power at all engine speeds, for instant throttle response and outstanding mid-range acceleration. The broader spread of ratios in the 8-speed gearbox and Intelligent Stop/Start helps to improve economy and emissions.
- Power: 510 PS
- Maximum torque: 625Nm
- Acceleration: 0-60mph in 4.7 seconds (0-100kph in 4.9 seconds)
- Fuel consumption (combined cycle): TBCmpg (11.3 l/100km)
- CO2 emissions: 268g/km
- Available on Supersport and Ultimate models.
JAGUAR 3.0 LITRE V6 340 SUPERCHARGED PETROL
The Jaguar 3.0 litre V6 340 Supercharged Petrol engine is based on the engine architecture of Jaguar's acclaimed V8 engines, offering broadly equivalent performance with significantly increased efficiency. The engine uses highly efficient fuel and induction technologies, including a Roots type twin vortex supercharger, high-pressure direct fuel injection, twin variable camshaft timing (inlet & exhaust) and Intelligent Stop/Start capability. It provides a refined and smooth power delivery, utilising an innovative crank balancing system to optimise refinement and make it as smooth as a V8.
- Power: 340PS
- Torque: 450Nm
- Acceleration: 0-60mph in 5.7 seconds (0-100kph in 5.9 seconds)
- Fuel consumption (combined cycle): 30 mpg (9.4 l/100km)
- CO2 emissions: 224 g/km