ENJOY PEACE OF MIND MOTORING WITH A MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY.
Our warranties are no less than a year, but can extend for as long as you need them. You could benefit from the remainder of the car´s original three-year unlimited mileage warranty, or take out an extra 12 or 24 months´ cover.
Jaguar Approved Warranty
A minimum 12 months fully comprehensive unlimited mileage warranty for Jaguars up to 5 years old and up to 100,000 miles at the time of purchase.
Jaguar Select Warranty
For selected Jaguars from 5 up to 10 years old and with less than 100,000 miles on the speedometer, a minimum of 3 months named component cover warranty with a 25,000 mileage limit from the date of purchase. It is possible to extend this cover to a 6 or 12 months Select cover or alternatively extend to 12 or 24 months Approved warranty cover at time of purchase.
To view Jaguar's warranty policies click here >
SERVICE HISTORY AND MILEAGE CHECK: THE ONLY SECOND OPINION YOU'LL NEED
Each car´s mileage and service history are independently checked to make sure that your Jaguar only gives you nice surprises.
BE PERFECTLY PREPARED WITH JAGUAR UK AND EUROPEAN ASSISTANCE
We´re ready for anything. From a puncture to an accident, this Europe-wide programme means help is never far away.
COMPREHENSIVE VEHICLE INSPECTION. BECAUSE WE CAN'T HELP LOOKING
We pay attention to every detail. Any defective item is repaired or replaced and, if a car has gaps in its service history, we´ll complete the next major service before the car goes on sale.
12 MONTH'S MOT TEST INSURANCE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
Another of the ways we ensure that nothing comes between you and the pleasure of driving your Approved Used Jaguar. We take care of it, so you don´t even have to think about it.
GET THE WHOLE PICTURE WITH A FULL PROVENANCE CHECK
Every Approved Used Jaguar has a story. We make sure they´re all true. We´ll confirm that your car is free from outstanding finance, has not been stolen, isn´t an insurance write-off and that the VIN number corresponds with DVLA records.
30 DAY/1,000 MILE (whichever comes first) EXCHANGE PLAN
Just one more way we try and offer complete peace of mind when you choose an Approved Used Jaguar.
Terms and Conditions apply
1. In the unlikely event that your vehicle has a demonstrable fault that cannot be resolved to your satisfaction and the car has covered no more than 1,000 miles from the date of purchase, your car will be replaced free of charge with a car of a similar specification or a refund will be offered.
2. Subject to the following terms any faulty Jaguar purchased under the Jaguar Approved Used Vehicle programme may be exchanged within 30 days for another of equal value providing that:
(a) The vehicle is returned to the Dealer from which it was purchased within 30 days of the delivery date.
(b) The vehicle has not been driven more than 1,000 miles from the date of delivery.
(c) The Jaguar Approved Used Dealer is satisfied that the vehicle is in the same condition as at the time of delivery to the Customer
(d) The vehicle has not been fitted, since delivery, with any Jaguar or other accessories which, in the opinion of the Dealer, detract from its value, or which are not capable of removal without subsequent repairs to the vehicle.
(e) The Jaguar Approved Used Dealer is satisfied that the Customer owns the vehicle and is fully entitled to exchange it under this agreement.
(f) The Customer is a private or company purchaser and is not a trade purchaser.
3. The Customer may select any vehicle as the replacement provided that:
(a) It is of equal or higher price to the original vehicle.
(b) It is readily available from the Dealer's own Approved Used stock (or, at the Dealer's discretion, from another Dealer's Approved Used stock
4. The Dealer is not required to supply a replacement vehicle to the identical specification as the vehicle being exchanged.
5. Where the Customer wishes to exchange his vehicle for a replacement vehicle with a higher price, the Customer must pay the difference to the Dealer.
6. Where the vehicle has been financed through Jaguar Financial Services, any administration costs associated with the termination of the credit agreement shall be borne by the Dealer or Jaguar Financial Services.
7. Where the vehicle has been financed through any other credit source, any and all costs associated with the termination of the credit agreement are the responsibility of the Customer.
8. The Customer will be responsible for any additional costs incurred in the exchange relating to insurance.
9. This Agreement applies only to the vehicle originally purchased under the Jaguar Approved Used Vehicle programme, and not to any replacement vehicle.
10. This agreement does not affect the Customer's statutory rights of purchase.