You can help to ensure your Jaguar’s service goes smoothly by following these five simple steps.
1. Remember to give your Jaguar Approved Service Centre plenty of warning that your car needs a service – this will help ensure you don’t go beyond the recommended service intervals.
2. If you regularly drive your Jaguar in harsh conditions, such as dust or severe cold, it may need maintenance at more frequent intervals – ask your Jaguar Approved Service Centre for advice.
3. When you’re booking your service, mention any work you know is needed.
4. Leave your name and address, with a daytime phone number, when you drop your car off.
5. Remember to hand in your Service Portfolio booklet (from you owner’s literature pack). And when you pick your car up check that the Service Record has been updated.
Jaguar Stand Alone Service Checklist >>
Jaguar VIP Scheduled Maintenance >>