Why choose Jaguar Approved?
Only a Jaguar Approved Service Centre can give you the reassurance of knowing that your car will be serviced and maintained by fully qualified technicians using genuine parts and following Jaguar’s detailed procedures.Only a Jaguar Approved Service Centre can give you the reassurance of knowing that your car will be serviced and maintained by fully qualified technicians using genuine parts and following Jaguar’s detailed procedures.
BEFORE THE WORK BEGINS
- All our Service Advisors undergo detailed training, so from the moment you contact a Jaguar Approved Service Centre, you can be sure you will be dealing with highly qualified personnel.
- Each Jaguar Approved Service Centre is linked to Jaguar’s Electronic Parts Catalogue and our worldwide inventory system, so they will be able to get the genuine Jaguar parts your car needs.
WHILE THE WORK IS UNDERWAY
- Cutting-edge diagnostic equipment will be used.
- Detailed procedures from Jaguar’s Global Technical Reference Manual will be followed to ensure all work is completed correctly.
- Tools created specifically for Jaguars will be used, minimising the risk of incorrect fitting or damage to your car.
- Only trained technicians will work on your Jaguar.
- Only genuine Jaguar parts and accessories will be used.
- You will be offered a courtesy car if you need one or a lift to and from your home (subject to availability).
AFTER THE WORK IS FINISHED
There will be no unexpected charges on your bill – we believe in transparency.
- Any work carried out while your car is under warranty will also come under your Vehicle Warranty.
- All Genuine Parts will be covered by an approved Parts and Accessories Warranty.
- You will receive a Jaguar stamp in the Service Record section of your Service Portfolio booklet.