As a serving member of the NATO Forces or NATO personnel, you are entitled to a tax-free concessionary price on a new Jaguar.
You're free to choose from the full Jaguar range – as well as listing a specification appropriate for the country of your current or next posting.
Taking advantage of this programme is made easy through a dedicated sales team on hand to help you with everything from choosing your vehicle to delivery.
Contact us today.
To take advantage of these benefits, please email us here or contact a member of our dedicated NATO sales team on 0800 015 8604.
- Available to all serving members of NATO Forces and NATO Personnel
- Access to the complete Jaguar range
- Factory Direct NATO Forces Concessionary Pricing
- Produced to the specification of the country of your current or next posting
- Dedicated Sales Specialists to assist you with your purchase
- Those currently on, or taking, a NATO posting outside of their normal country of residence
- Those who work at Supreme Headquarters or Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE), Mons, Belgium or Allied Joint Force Command (JFC) Naples, Italy.
- NATO troops on exchange posting
- And those who hold a current NATO / SHAPE / Visiting Forces / Exchange ID Card
All new Jaguars come complete with the following After Sales benefits:
- Global 3-year unlimited mileage warranty
- Overseas Support available through the International Jaguar dealer network
> I am currently on a NATO posting to the UK, can I purchase tax free?
Yes. Under the Visiting Forces Scheme, subject to HM Customs and Excise Regulations, you may purchase and use a car tax free while posted to the UK.
> I am currently serving with NATO overseas, can I purchase tax free?
As your vehicle will be exported from the UK, you will be able to take advantage of your tax-free status and purchase your Jaguar free of UK VAT, subject to HM Customs and Excise Regulations. Your sales specialist will guide you through the scheme and paperwork applicable to you.
> Is there a person who can advise me?
Our sales specialists are available to guide you through every step from enquiry, order and delivery.
> Can I order LHD specification vehicles?
Yes. We have a wide range of vehicles to meet a wide range of country specifications.
> What should I do next?
Contact your local sales specialist to discuss your requirements.
> What is the delivery lead time?
The current NATO Forces delivery lead time for a new build order is 12-14 weeks from receipt of the order. This is subject to a firm order and deposit. Delivery times may vary due to product demand.
> Do you have cars available for quick delivery?
It is very difficult to cover all market specifications, but your sales specialist will be able to discuss availability directly with the factory.