WELCOME TO JAGUAR DIPLOMATIC SALES
As a serving diplomat, or a member of an International organisation representing your country abroad, you are able to take advantage of Diplomatic pricing on a new Jaguar.
You're free to choose from the Jaguar range – as well as built to the country specification appropriate of your current posting, or for your next.
Taking advantage of this significant reduction is easy as we have a dedicated sales team on hand to help you with everything from choosing your vehicle to delivery. And with an International coverage when you move on, your new Jaguar can move with you.
Contact us today.
For more information, please email us here or contact a member of our dedicated diplomatic sales team on 0800 046 6454.
- Your new Jaguar produced to the country specification of your current or next posting
- Special and competitive factory direct Diplomatic pricing for individual and official embassy vehicles
- Access to the complete Jaguar range
- Dedicated Sales Specialists to assist you with your purchase and delivery
- UK collection or shipment arranged to a country of your choice
- A Diplomat or member of an international organisation representing their country abroad.
- A Diplomatic Mission purchasing a vehicle for use as an official vehicle.
Confirmation of your status as an envoy of your country can be achieved using:
- Diplomatic passport from the Foreign Ministry with accreditation from the host country
- Official Passport from the UN or associated organizations
- Special identity document issued by the Foreign Ministry or special identity documents issued by the host country for members of international organisations
In addition if you are a member of one of the following organisations you may also qualify:
UN MAIN ORGANISATION SPECIALIST AGENCIES AND INSTITUTIONS
- International Labour Organisation (ILO)
- United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) International Development Association (IDA)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- European Parliament
- European Court.
- Their executive bodies, institutions e.g. European Central Bank (ECB), European Patent Organisation (EPO) and agencies e.g. European Medicines Agency (EMEA),
INTERNATIONALLY COORDINATED ORGANISATIONS
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO)
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- European Space Agency (ESA)
- Western European Union (WEU)
- Council of Europe
OTHER INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
- European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN)
- Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)
All new Jaguar's come complete with the following After Sales benefits:
- Global 3-year unlimited mileage warranty
- Overseas support available through the International Jaguar dealer network
> What specification will my vehicle be built to?
Your sales specialist will discuss your requirements so that your new Jaguar meets the rules and regulations of its ultimate destination.
> What qualifies as an official car?
Any Jaguar that is registered to a diplomatic mission, and not to an individual, qualifies for the official embassy price.
> Do I benefit from tax-free status during my overseas posting?
Your protocol department within your mission or organisation will be able to provide you with this information. Your tax status is not connected to our programme.
> What is the delivery lead-time?
The current Diplomatic delivery lead-time for a new build order is 12 to14 weeks from receipt of an order. This is subject to a firm order and deposit. Delivery times may vary due to product demand.
> Do you have cars available for quick delivery?
It is very difficult to cover all market specifications, but your sales specialist will be able to discuss availability directly with the factory.