WE ARE BETTER TOGETHER
We are active members of many industry associations aiming to reduce any adverse impact of our business activities and move towards sustainable development.
- Arts & Business
- Birmingham and Coventry Common Purpose
- Business in the Community
- Business in the Environment Programme
- Confederation of British Industry
- Coventry, Liverpool and Knowsley Education Action Zones
- Education Business Partnership Centre's
- Environment Council
- Forum for the Future
- Groundwork Coventry and Warwickshire, and Groundwork Merseyside
- Learning and Skills Council
- Local Strategic Partnerships
- NSPCC Coventry Business Group
- Partnerships for Learning
- Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders Limited (SMMT)
- United Nations Environment Programme Mobility Forum
- World Business Council for Sustainable Development Sustainable Mobility Project
Jaguar is a signatory to the UK Automotive Sector Strategy for Sustainable Development developed by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). We provide data for the annual SMMT report on the strategy.
The SMMT and its members are committed to building enduring long-term and high quality relationships with all stakeholders, including employees, suppliers, customers, shareholders and the communities in which the sector does business.
VISIT THE SMMT WEBSITE >>
We also meet regularly with representatives from Forum for the Future, a sustainable development charity since 2000.
VISIT THE FORUM FOR THE FUTURE WEBSITE >>