Slide into the driver’s seat, start the engine and enjoy the pleasure of outstanding performance, regular fixed payments and a guaranteed future value of your Jaguar.
Based on your chosen term and mileage Jaguar Cars Finance will determine the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) of your car at the end of your agreement. The GMFV is deferred to the end of the agreement and is the optional final payment. The GMFV and any deposit are deducted from the price of your Jaguar. You make regular payments based on the remaining balance plus the agreement interest. At the end of the agreement, just choose from one of the following options:
1. Renew – choose a new car from your Jaguar dealer and use any excess value over the GMFV towards your deposit. You can trade in your old car or sell it privately.
2. Retain – to keep your Jaguar, you only need pay the GMFV.
3. Return – simply return your car to us in good condition and within the agreed mileage.
- Fixed regular payments for easy budgeting
- Your regular payments are reduced because the GMFV is deferred to the end of the agreement
- The GMFV protects you against any potential fall in used car values
- With shorter terms you can be driving a new Jaguar more often, meaning your servicing and maintenance costs may be reduced
- Flexibility – you choose the deposit, annual mileage and agreement term to suit your needs; and at the end of your agreement you choose which of the three options is right for you.
Additional business user benefits:
- Interest charges are allowable against tax
- A proportion of the car’s value can be written down against profits because it is an asset on your balance sheet (CO2 based)