Enjoy your Jaguar with a flexible way to finance it – especially designed for business drivers.
We buy the Jaguar of your choice and claim back the VAT – so your payments are calculated exclusive of VAT. Choose the deposit and term of the agreement between 12 and 60 months and when this ends (the end of the primary period) you can sell the car to a nominated third party with the proceeds, minus a nominal fee, paid back to you as a rebate of rentals.
Or you can choose to keep it for a secondary period rental known as a ‘peppercorn’ rental. Alternatively, you can decide to reduce your regular rentals by deferring a larger ´balloon´ payment to the end of the agreement. Choose terms between 12 and 48 months. At the end of your agreement (the primary period) you pay the balloon; the vehicle can then be sold as in the previous example, being paid back to you as a rebate of rentals.
Again, you can choose to keep the car for a secondary ‘peppercorn’ rental period.
Please note this rebate will attract VAT, so if you have reclaimed VAT during the agreement, HM Revenue and Customs will need to know about VAT on your rebate.
- Rentals are lower as they are calculated on the VAT exclusive price of the vehicle
- VAT registered businesses can reclaim a portion of the VAT paid on rentals
- Rentals are allowable against tax
- The vehicle can be shown as an asset on your balance sheet
- Low initial outlay and regular rentals for easy fixed budgeting