Add to the pleasure of driving your new Jaguar with no monthly payments. Make one up-front payment with a choice of three final options at the end of the agreement.
Choose your Jaguar and agree your annual mileage and agreement term between 20 and 36 months. The Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) of your car at the end of your agreement is calculated based on these details. This value is deferred to the end of the agreement and makes up the optional final payment. The GMFV is deducted from the price of your car – you pay the remaining balance plus the agreement interest as a single, up-front payment. At the end of the agreement, choose one of these options:
1. Renew – choose a new car from your Jaguar dealer and use any excess value over the GMFV towards your deposit. You can trade in your old car or sell it privately.
2. Retain – to keep your Jaguar, you only need pay the GMFV.
3. Return – simply return your car to us in good condition and within the agreed mileage.
- Ideal if you are planning to pay for your Jaguar outright. By deferring part of the initial outlay until the end of the agreement term there is less to pay today
- No regular payments
- The Guaranteed Minimum Future Value protects you against any potential fall in used car values
- With shorter terms you can be driving a new Jaguar more often, meaning your servicing and maintenance costs may be reduced
- Flexibility – you choose the annual mileage and agreement term to suit you; at the end of your agreement you choose the right option for you
Additional business user benefits:
- Interest charges are allowable against tax
- A proportion of the car’s value can be written down against profits as an asset on your balance sheet (CO2 based)