The XKR-S GT* has been developed to be the ultimate road-going iteration of the XK Coupe. It features a comprehensive programme of aerodynamic and suspension upgrades to increase down-force and optimize high-speed cornering.
Jaguar’s proven all-aluminum 5.0 litre supercharged quad-cam V8 engine boasts 550hp and 502lb-ft of torque, delivering exhilarating performance with a 0-60mph time of 3.9 seconds and an electronically limited top speed of 300km/h.
AERODYNAMICS AND CHASSIS
The XKR-S GT features a carbon-fibre front splitter of race car wrap-round type, extending forward by 60mm, starting the optimization of airflow around, over and underneath the car.
Purposeful carbon-fibre twin drive planes and wheelarch extensions further the efficiency of airflow around the car, while below the addition of an aluminum, vented undertray serves to both smooth airflow and enhance both engine and brake cooling.
A rear carbon fibre diffuser ensures the smooth exit of air from underneath the car, while the elevated carbon fibre rear wing works in partnership with the decklid mounted spoiler to maximize rear downforce.
Also new are the bonnet louvres which not only evoke Jaguar’s rich sporting history but also improve engine cooling and also aid down-force by reducing under bonnet air pressure. Other distinguishing features that set XKR-S GT apart include the Carbon Ceramic Braking System with yellow brake calipers.
Unique 20 inch GT forged and lightweight gloss black finish alloy wheels are shod with specially developed sporting Pirelli Corsa performance tyres - 255/35 front and unique 305/30 rear - giving the XKR-S GT a more muscular stance and greatly increasing its grip and stability. Bold GT badging further sets the car apart.
The front and rear suspension on XKR-S GT has undergone significant enhancements for improved driver connection. The bespoke system draws on hardware developed from the new
F-TYPE sports car with wider track, revised geometry, new bushes and new wheel bearings. Unique to XKR-S GT is an adjustable ride height and damper system, new anti-roll bars, revised steering tune and increased spring stiffness - 60 percent front, 20 percent rear. Adaptive Dynamics has also been tuned specifically for XKR-S GT with bespoke software to deliver a higher level of body control.
THE ADVANTAGE OF CARBON CERAMIC BRAKES
The first production application for Jaguar, the Carbon Ceramic Braking System maximizes braking response, reduces stopping distance and delivers increased levels of confidence during high performance driving.
• Polaris White paint colour
• Carbon fibre and gloss black exterior detailing
• Carbon Ceramic Braking System with yellow calipers
• 20 inch GT forged and lightweight alloy wheels in gloss black finish
• Enhanced Adaptive Dynamics
• Performance Active Exhaust with quad tailpipes
• Enhanced front and rear suspension system
• Wider track, revised geometry, new bushes and new wheel bearings
• Carbon fibre finishes to the side power vent, mirror caps and boot lid finisher
• Unique GT badge
• Warm Charcoal soft grain leather interior with Red contrast stitch
• Performance seats in Suedecloth and Warm charcoal soft grain leather and Jaguar and R-S GT logos embroidered to the seat backrest
• Jet Suedecloth headlining
• Jet Suedecloth sports heated steering wheel with aluminum paddle shifters
*The XKR-S GT is only available in the United States and Canada.